• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit's New Paint Scheme: Not Good

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to get worked up but, I cannot stand this us and them S*^T. It is exactly what BB and his Harrison Henchmen want.

I am 100% behind that statement. Contract negotiations is our KEY priority right now.

In Unity.

The tail has got modern, vibrant colors, ala 'HGTV' style. They have a major presence in S. Florida, where those colors are happening, and in the Caribbean. So what's the big deal? It fits their clientèle and region where they fly better. The old scheme was so late 1990's ish, made me dizzy looking at it. Silver paint is expensive and that's a taping job nightmare.

I give 'em a A.

The tail has got modern, vibrant colors, ala 'HGTV' style. They have a major presence in S. Florida, where those colors are happening, and in the Caribbean. So what's the big deal? It fits their clientèle and region where they fly better. The old scheme was so late 1990's ish, made me dizzy looking at it. Silver paint is expensive and that's a taping job nightmare.

I give 'em a A.

You're right about the paint scheme fitting in with the Caribbean clientele.

I don't think that expense is the issue with the current paint scheme. You see, the business grey paint is supposed to last 8 years, while the cheap Caribbean theme might not even last 4. The titanium grey paint cost more, but lasted much longer.

I don't really care about the color, but I hate it when management tries snow me about the reason.

Stand up to the MANagement!

Not good for USA - Good for Carribean/South America - guess where we fly slapnuts.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back