• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit's New Paint Scheme: Not Good

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Coming from an airline with small furry woodland creatures on it's tail?

Well, the furries are distinctive. It's engendered remarkable brand awareness in our markets, but that's neither here nor there.

I really liked both digital schemes, I hate to see y'all abandom them. The new scheme reminds me of another lackluster livery: UK tour operator First Choice.

looks like ATA, maybe a merger is Coming? You heard it first here

Didn't ATA just merge with World Airways and North American to form Global Aero Logistics? Looks like they locked up the military charters.

Perhaps if they were armed with facts they wouldn't have to speculate so much.

Facts Like?
No more base reduction until December. Oh wait.... two days later thaey reduced the DTW base ten more?

Texas and California Bases?

8. Are there plans to have bases in Texas and southern California in the future?
Per Jeff, the company has a “five-year plan,” but no answer was given. Mr. Carlson would neither confirm nor deny that new bases were planned, just that there is a plan

17,000 flight hours a month??? Out of FLL only? Come on dude we have all been "down" there. Where are that many people going to go to the bathroom? Sbarro pizza fountain soda machine? OH wait those have been broke for 3 months.

Facts, WHERE are there any facts at Spirit?

Weak pilot group YES because of stupid "us and them" comments like this from Fly boy.

I am out

I agree, there is no way they can do all of this growth from FLL alone......I expect another base opening before DEC.

Sbarro fountain machines will never be turned on again. Apparently the owner was eating lunch there and saw several workers (probably Menzies professionals) filling up their cups (that they brought themselves) full of soda and the decision was made right then and there to not use fountain machines.

Does Flyboy even work for us?

DTW is done - slowly but surely in my opinion.

Sorry to get worked up but, I cannot stand this us and them S*^T. It is exactly what BB and his Harrison Henchmen want.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back