Spirit Strike VOTE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vandypilot

Time to Stand Up to this POS management. I am voting yes, not just for my personal gains but to raise the bar in this industry. It is not worth working for a company that has no respect for its employees or its passengers. Lets get what we are worth and turn this company around.

Same HORRRIBLE FO PAY as AIRTRAN. STRIKE!!! However, like Airtran you may not get much support from the senior 1/2. Just some in-cockpit lip service...pu$$ys!!!!!!!!!

AMEN! I am looking forward to voting yes for a strike, I make no money anyway, I am tired of changing bases and getting the shaft. Ready to walk when called upon!

ha

Gimme a break, same tough talk, same crappy pay. They own you, and you know it. back to work...

Strike. Yea baby, this industry has too many seats as it is.

ALPA will make sure you get pref interviews at Compass or MESA.

Strike. Yea baby, this industry has too many seats as it is.

ALPA will make sure you get pref interviews at Compass or MESA.

You must be management or a very senior captain afraid of losing your cushy life at the top, you seem to be very anti-labor in most of your statements. I can assure you that this vote will be a strong yes to strike, you can get onboard and help us show management a strong solid pilot group or vote no and weaken our position slightly, in the end we may have to walk. I will do my part.

How is that relevant for this vote? That is not even intelligent.

Maybe I'd rather Spirit go out of business and AA regain seats in the caribbean. I'd rather work for AA anyway. AA is the only major I ever really wanted to work for.

Latest resources

Back