• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Picketing at FLL - Labor Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What do you expect? As a retention tool, many of these guys were hired during a time when the emphasis at NK was in selecting individuals who were largely unsuitable for career progression beyond NK. Re-visit the first MD-80 high altitude stall event for further confirmation.

I'm not quite in that group, but I invite you to show up in my cockpit and tell me what you think of me. I'd be happy to give you the day off.

BTW, there are very few pilots left here who fit into your little prejudiced ,,,,,,,,,,,, Those that are left happen to be closely affiliated with your FLL Captain Rep. Ask him about the Midway Mafia dude who couldn't pass airbus tng. He'll tell you that his buds story was what made him decide to run for rep. He's all into protecting his own, so I'd not disparage the golden 75 if I were you.

OK, I've settled down just a little. You really should be ashamed of yourself. A tremendous number of the senior Spirit pilots are men who were flying for Eastern, Midway, AirFlorida, Braniff, etc before you were born. I don't think that any one of them was responsible for finding themselves over 45 and looking for work in the early 90's. Get over yourself and have a little respect.

He was not the SOB, but a National SPSC Rep. assigned to assist Spirit with it SPSC comittee. The SOB is a United pilot assigned by National.

"I'd be happy to give you the day off."...................... Sounds like a nice management quote if there ever was one.

[quote=:) "A tremendous number of the senior Spirit pilots are men who were flying for Eastern, Midway, AirFlorida, Braniff, etc before you were born."....................... You are completely correct, however they are largely senior to and were hired during a different time than the individual being referred to.

Latest resources

Back