• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The merger happened three years ago. It might be best to move on from these type of statements...for your own mental health.

I find it funny how you were all legacy talk. Nothing to do with lcc. You took your first opportunity and got your dik wet now your all about being sincere (some what) about pursuing employment at any carriers.

Last edited:
I find it funny how you were all legacy talk. Nothing to do with lcc. You took your first opportunity and got your dik wet now your all about being sincere (some what) about pursuing employment at any carriers.

You got the wrong man. I have never been a guy that chases after legacies. When I started getting my ratings I didn't even intend on going the airline route. Mesaba was an easy job for me to get so I took it. Now, here we are 8 years later having moved on. I would like to see a quote if you can. I am just finishing up my 4 year degree now, so the only legacy I applied to was Airways. I have always just put apps in wherever I could to get out of that mess. Not sure who you are talking about with above post. Even now people look at me strange because I would rather just avoid the legacies.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back