• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its amazing everyone on this board a few months ago were saying all gulfstreamers were commiting career suicide by going there, now all "gulfstreamers" are being hired by spirit, southwest, ups, netjets, allegiant, to name a few, and now gulfstreamers are being hired only because these airlines want pilots to be there "beotches" as another one of my "FI BROTHERS" stated. yes someone said FI BROTHERS. get a life

Glass cockpit of wallet full enough to buy a job with Gulfcream. NK loves Gulfcreamers because they like being company beotchs

We've all seen posts by our brother FI'rs with better quals who can't get a Spirit interview

My references from other posts

Hiring here is based HIGHLY on recommendations. In my class we had peeps from 3000hrs all the way to 10000 hrs (with ample turbine PIC), military, civilian, corporate. It's got nothing to do with hiring low timers and being company "beotches" just recs and non-pi** poor attitude.

NOt expecting a huge drop in DTW resignations......I think the drop is due to future growth. Get a rec and you will be fine with those mins.

I think they are hiring for a little bit of everyting. Remember that airlines don't like to be short staffed during contract negotiations.

NOt expecting a huge drop in DTW resignations......I think the drop is due to future growth. Get a rec and you will be fine with those mins.

Had a rec and exceeded thine minimums, but thou has receivest no call.

Maybe, you should have refrained from speaking old school style while in the hotseat?

JK

Medeco

:D Nah, haven't even gotten the interview call first.

Patience everyone it may take a while but you will be called I waited a year. Looks like you got me Shrek I'm just a 6000 hr wonder. Plus every new hour makes me realize how much I really do suck.

Latest resources

Back