Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

huncowboy

Spirit Guys/Girls,

1. Who would be the person to address the cover letter to?

2. Is the corp address the Executive Way one in Miramar?

Thanks!

I have had my airline apps stuff in for a while now. I am not trying to use some back door not that I know any. This is not why I have asked.

There are more ways though. I just got interviewed through Air Inc today on site. It was nice when she noted that the cover letter was addressed to her. I think it was worth a few emails finding out her name. I am also pretty sure they will not base their decision on that little detail.

The interview was a very nice experience by the way. Very welcoming, lot of jokes. I actually had a good time and they managed to put me at rest only after a few sentences.

In case I wont get in, I will certainly keep knocking on that door until they get sick of me.

Glad it worked out...........congrats on the interview and I have heard good stuff about the new HR girl - the last one was great as well.

Which airline you comin from?

I am not in yet. Fingers crossed.

I am from CHQ, just about to walk away from an upgrade at Republic on the 175 with a December class date that I have already turned down (so probably January if I don't get in). No regrets though I will walk away from that upgrade with a smile.

I had the same Interview at Air Inc. I felt I could have done much better with some prep, the interview was a complete suprise they gave me a ticket which said where and when to go for the interview. when I went in the hall I realized I had 1 hr... My god I'd not studied for an interview in 4 years, groan... and I'd not eaten much all day! delimas, I decided to eat feed the brain. Long story short, I got a conditional offer of employment I think they are looking to fill a Feb class?

my questions anyone at Spirit know when classes are really being held?

how is the QOL at Spirit, hopefully somone upbeat will answer this one.

If you had a choice between a 737, 717, or A319 and yes I know all companys are different but the plane man the plane which one!

and Does Spirit have HGS systems and paperless cockpits?

Glad it worked out...........congrats on the interview and I have heard good stuff about the new HR girl - the last one was great as well.

Which airline you comin from?

No heads up guidance systems, but all of the airplanes are Cat IIIb certified, and all crews are trained to Cat IIIb standards. In other words, you don't have to see a thing outside to land. I haven't flown the others, but I don't think you'll find a cockpit that's more comfortable, ergonomically designed, or spacious than that of the A320 family.

A-320 series is definitely the most comfortable airplane out of the short-medium range class aircraft. Plus you get a PIC type.

A-320 series is definitely the most comfortable airplane out of the short-medium range class aircraft. Plus you get a PIC type.

Spirit types the new hire FO's? do all new hires start in the A319 or are there slots open in the A321 ?

Thanks for the info guys keep it coming I'm having a hard time trying to decide between 3 airlines.... Its nice to have choices but sometimes makes it harder and I cant find where I put my crystal ball...

Latest resources

Back