• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit closing DTW pilot base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love seeing our union rep flying in the right seat due to no fo's, but because he is in the training club he is dual qualified. See a flow sheet near you

How can you tell if someone in the training department is flying as a First Officer vs. acting in a training capacity. Don't the check airman sometimes appear as an FO on the flow sheet.

Although the contract specifically allows Captains to fly as First Officers when they are qualified.

How can you tell if someone in the training department is flying as a First Officer vs. acting in a training capacity. Don't the check airman sometimes appear as an FO on the flow sheet.

Although the contract specifically allows Captains to fly as First Officers when they are qualified.

Just because it's there doesn't make it right. Unless of course he really is doing training. Don't jump to conclusions w/o knowing the whole story.

I love seeing our union rep flying in the right seat due to no fo's, but because he is in the training club he is dual qualified. See a flow sheet near you

Maybe he's getting checked out as a check airman.

Of course, I suppose that also ticks everyone off. However, I'm quite certain that everyone loves a certain rep when they need effective representation when doing a carpet dance :)

OT - But do you have a cheap hotel near the FLL airport? Our DEN-FLL gets in too late to make the Providenciales flight in one day.

Thanks

Can someone explain this?

flight_track_bigmap.rvt

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/NKS9510/history/20070905/1410Z/KFLL/KEYW

it looks as if they did some sort of proving run down to Key West, the flight number shows up on the flowsheet. This will prove to be a total problem child 4801ft. I can not wait for my turn in the barrell to try and skid off the runway. If I wanted short field landing practice I would buy a C185. It looks like they warmed up on the Dade Collier Transition training field. It is the large airfield out in the middle of the Everglades just off the Curso Arrival into FLL. Check the lastest Jepp Revision 20 I believe it was placed behind MIA.

it looks as if they did some sort of proving run down to Key West, the flight number shows up on the flowsheet. This will prove to be a total problem child 4801ft. I can not wait for my turn in the barrell to try and skid off the runway. If I wanted short field landing practice I would buy a C185. It looks like they warmed up on the Dade Collier Transition training field. It is the large airfield out in the middle of the Everglades just off the Curso Arrival into FLL. Check the lastest Jepp Revision 20 I believe it was placed behind MIA.

I believe that the FAA's problem with allowing a A319 onto Key West is the runway width, not its length.

Matt,

I have the problem with landing a boat load of people there I could give two squirts what the feds have a problem with. Also the narrow runway that you refer too is already being violated every day with our operations in GUA less than a 150 ft. check the Op's Spec.

Latest resources

Back