• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit ALPA Wins Arbitration on 4-days-off Language

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spirit is the MESA of the LCC world. The sooner they liquidate, the better.

This same Idiot said the same thing last year.

Apparently, He was turned down after his interview. And now he's bitter because he's an RJ F/O, with no future.

Too bad.

Yeah, I remember this guy last year too. What a jacka$$. I'm not over on the regional board hijacking his Republic threads, preaching (truth) about how his overgrown RJ has screwed many a guy's QOL and earning potential.

Hey mclovin, sorry about the busted interview! But just think-- in 8 to 10 years you too can upgrade and
bask in all the flying you're taking from a mainline carrier! You seem mighty proud of that E170!

gator

since spirit didn't get a contract during the Bush Administration, they're screwed. Give it a few months and we'll have an industry leading contract with FULL BACK PAY from amend date, once the NMB is reformed...

since spirit didn't get a contract during the Bush Administration, they're screwed. Give it a few months and we'll have an industry leading contract with FULL BACK PAY from amend date, once the NMB is reformed...

I like the way you think.

After the NMB goes pro labor, the pilots will be able to win on two fronts. We will finally be able to win arbitrations in a timely manner, and we will be able to beat Spirit at the bargaining table if it comes down to super mediation or arbitration.

My bet is 30+ recalls and 15 upgrades around the system.

Last I heard was 12 recalls. Yet will we need any? The MEC proved to the company we could maintain the 4-day with the staffing we had when they first started this sh#t. Apparently this was simply a fork in the eye.

Last I heard was 12 recalls. Yet will we need any? The MEC proved to the company we could maintain the 4-day with the staffing we had when they first started this sh#t. Apparently this was simply a fork in the eye.

For someone who resigned before being fired at a regional (most likely Pinnacle), who sat unemployed for some time, who failed at NK in your first interview, who only got hired when Ole took mercy on you, ........

You certainly don't sound like somebody who really wants to be at NK. What's up with the attitude, dude?

BTW, I do not have any idea who you are. I just remember your posts over the last seven years.

For someone who resigned before being fired at a regional (most likely Pinnacle), who sat unemployed for some time, who failed at NK in your first interview, who only got hired when Ole took mercy on you, ........

And your point is? Could it be you have an axe to grind over our last spat and your attempting to drag me through the mud? Or are you just a dick! Real mature pal. I wont dispute anything. Your hero "Herb" was on the initial panel. Ole (love him or hate him) is a stand up guy. He took the time to research my story and found it to be true and gave me the break I needed. Again, how does this relate to this post?

I'm not sure if you've stated, yet I believe you are employed here (even though some of your posts you seem to act as if you dont)? I dont know and dont really care yet you also sound like one of the handfull on the spirit union busting board with your pro-company stance.

You certainly don't sound like somebody who really wants to be at NK. What's up with the attitude, dude?

Exactly what "atttitude" are you refering to? I simply quoted (almost word for word) one of the MEC members, that proved to the company that we could maintain the present schedule with the present staffing without losing the four day off, in an effort to shine light on whether we would require to call any back or not. As far as wanting to be at NK, I dont have a single app. in anywhere else. I've always been optomistic that we could be a place to be. Recent company actions have put a strain on that optimism yet I'll remain hopefull. Now that our MEC has WON our 4 day back ( I know....Herb would never have lost it ....yada yada yada) I'm a bit happier. Dont confuse that with ready to bend over like you are.

BTW, I do not have any idea who you are. I just remember your posts over the last seven years.[/

Really.....you remember all of my posts for the last seven years. I did'nt know I played such an important role in your life. I dont know whether to be flattered or creaped out! As I've said before, you really need to get a life.

Latest resources

Back