• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Naaa, no sour grapes. But Like I said "as far as I know" I only know of 1 guy who left for Jetblow. If more left, they were very junior, or left while on furlough, which is what I think.

Jetblow is just what most of us here at the extra big six inches. com airline refer to holier than thou JetBlue. LOL.

I was definatly not Jetblue material, they did let me know, twice!!!

Spirit Airlines Opinion

I really enjoy flying for Spirit Airlines. Yes...the company has issues, however, with the new managment in place...and hopefully other new managers on their way...things are looking better. I have never had more of an enjoyable commuting schedule.

Hey FeelinBlue, when ya gonna update your profile?

Later Dude,

MadDog74 said:
I really enjoy flying for Spirit Airlines. Yes...the company has issues, however, with the new managment in place...and hopefully other new managers on their way...things are looking better. I have never had more of an enjoyable commuting schedule.

You've never had a more enjoyable commuting schedule? Where the heck were you before you came here. You're obviously not an Atlantic City guy, nor a Myrtle Beach guy, nor a Cleveland guy. You've not bought a house in base, only to have your base closed out from under you. You're not south Florida native, hired because of your address, who just got displaced to DTW. You must not be sitting reserve on RVB, and have to waste two full days to get to and from because of the B time frame. You must not have flown many pairings lately that start early and end late.

Come on man, tell us, from where did you come?, and are you really flying the line at Spirit?

enigma

Hey blue koolaid, update your profile becuase there arent too many md80's at jetblue.

To answer, I first interviewed when they had 3 planes, second time 10. I was hired at spirit after my second interview at the koolaid factory. Why be demeaning? well I would have loved to have had the opportunity to be a 28 yr old captain with a seniority number of 50 with tons of money in stocks , a second home in the keys, a 100k boat, and doing 8 sju turns all month. Call it jealousy or just a missed opportunity. Funny thing is they said the reason I didnt get the job is because I didnt express the fact that I wasn't a cheerleader during the interview!! LOL. well, being qualified isn't enough. now I have to be a cheerleader.

well, here inlies my problem, qualfied dosn't equal cheerleading!! oh well,

later jetblow koolaid

I have made my bed, now I lay in it.

I am forever a cheerleading extrasixinches.com pilot

Clean the cabins too

Anyone can fly an airplane, not everyone can clean the cabin and be a cheerleader at the same time. Those are hard to find.

Last edited:
FeelingBlue said:
Actually, you had AT LEAST three go, in the last year and a half, to Jetblue. Sorry you weren't so fortunate.

And I know of AT LEAST three guys to TURN DOWN a Blue interview as well.

Latest resources

Back