• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest to Newark!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bottom line: Neato-mosquito you work for Delta and fly to neato-mosquito places. For some of us, being a pilot produces a paycheck. I try not to tell people I'm a pilot. I saw flying as a way I could make a paycheck for 40 yrs. I reasearched the airlines. SWA has never furloughed, their people loved their job, they pay well, they plan very conservatively, and have historically grown consistantly. That was worth a $7k gamble for me. That's it.

Yes, but you're missing the point that the General has made so eloquently for the last several years. He is held in high esteem by all, struts through international airports with his double-breasted goon suit, and essentially lives a much better life than the rest of us. If you can't get that through your thick head, I'm afraid you're doomed to the mediocrity of the non-legacy airline pilot lifestyle.

In all seriousness, I find it amazing that the General is still slinging this schitt after all these years. What a mega-strap-on tool.

Yes, but you're missing the point that the General has made so eloquently for the last several years. He is held in high esteem by all, struts through international airports with his double-breasted goon suit, and essentially lives a much better life than the rest of us. If you can't get that through your thick head, I'm afraid you're doomed to the mediocrity of the non-legacy airline pilot lifestyle.

In all seriousness, I find it amazing that the General is still slinging this schitt after all these years. What a mega-strap-on tool.

All this from a guy named SKANK..... anyways........if I keep stating it, of course it MUST be true. And yeah, I do have a pretty good life. I feel fortunate. How are you feeling in Yonkers? Still suck? Yeah, I bet you do. Have a great one in your horrible life in Yonkers. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, except a Skank....

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's what I mean. Why are some of these guys getting all excited? Am I missing something?

Wait until JetBlue doesn't hire/grow/shrinks for over 2 years. You'll be stoked to see any glimmer of hope on growth.

Gup

All this from a guy named SKANK..... anyways........if I keep stating it, of course it MUST be true. And yeah, I do have a pretty good life. I feel fortunate. How are you feeling in Yonkers? Still suck? Yeah, I bet you do. Have a great one in your horrible life in Yonkers. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, except a Skank....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'll repeat: How many days off does a Delta Airlines pilot on reserve get?

Your right!! My bad.

Ps. part of this post might be bait.

I suspect the General is from some place where the Dukes of Hazzard were seen as real heroes, marrying your cousin was the norm, and he flew for a regional, just to turn around and try and "scope" them out of a job when (if) he got hired at Delta...

Latest resources

Back