Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

The Prussian

Stecknadelkopf
Southwest to begin new service to Newark, beginning in Mar 2011, and fully implemented by Jun 2011, with 18 roundtrips, resulting from the UAL/CAL merger....

Last edited:
It's to grease the wheels for our merger. The feds wanted it and they got it. I've heard the rates are insanely high and off peak. I'd rather have Southwest take them instead of Gojets, Mesa, and the other afterbirths out there.

I'm sure SW will come out just fine in the end. Big thanks to Jeff and Glenn for feeling the urge to merge so they can get paid. Five flights/day to BWI and 4 to MCO will add long needed IT'S ON service for the poor taken advantage of NJ/NY passengers...

PS SW guys: most of times they won't give you 11 even if you nag or buy a LCD TV for the break room...

Last edited:
Southwest to begin new service to Newark, beginning in Mar 2011, and fully implemented by Jun 2011, with 18 roundtrips, resulting from the UAL/CAL merger....

I'd say there goes the neighborhood, but look at the neighborhood.:laugh:

Enjoy the 2 hour taxi times boys and girls. You won't be able to reach V2 on the taxiway. How will affect trip pay????

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back