Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest to get new RJ Partner in 2009!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I feel like I am listening to a bunch of high school girls starting rumors on about half these threads.

AND YOU KEEP COMING BACK AND BACK AND BACK!!!

HA YA DOING GIRL!!!!

Lame thread alert!....

Lame and flame....

The person who posted this just wanted to get people worked up....

If this is true it would be just about the final nail in the coffin for this industry.... and it amazes me there are kids who will gloat and get excited to take someone elses job.... fly an airplane painted by another company and claim it to be " their " flying.

Why would southwest need another regional? They've had one for years- the automobile.

Our walmart-loving nation loves driving hundreds of extra miles just to save $42.59

Who are you?

According to the past posts, PinnacleDude is a SWA new hire....so why is he talking like an outsider? Are you with SWA or SWA wanna be?

Unfortunately there may be some legs to these rumors! GK has changed the model of SWA and we are about to get the shaft. If this trend continues, we will be like everyone else. Our business model was different and it worked. Now we are going the way of the legacys.

Unfortunately there may be some legs to these rumors! GK has changed the model of SWA and we are about to get the shaft. If this trend continues, we will be like everyone else. Our business model was different and it worked. Now we are going the way of the legacys.
So, I guess you are smarter than GK. Sorry to hear that he's about to ruin the timeless, successful business model because it really is all about you.

More importantly, Jonjon, who is that babe in your avatar?

Now back to your regularly scheduled rumormongoring...

We just got the info today from the company and swapa.

No RJ codeshare

+1. Although the memo was a little light on the details. I need to see the TA. Codeshare is a dealbreaker all on its own for me. If it isn't rock solid, no need to even read the rest. No vote.

it is already a done deal.

Some other favorites:

"I have it on good authority..."
"I heard it on the 4th,*****5th, 8th, 10th, 1st floor..."
"I have a friend in the maintenance, training, dispatch, marketing, shoe shining department..."
"I heard this from a generally reliable source..."
"It's gonna happen..."
"It's true because there was a xxx plane at the xxx hangar being repaired, painted, c-checked..."

This is the kind of nonsense that keeps those pretty girls to our left (you know, the models in the banner ads) in front of the camera.

Just try and be more innovative next time and will will keep feeding the trolls.

Latest resources

Back