Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest to get new RJ Partner in 2009!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've also heard that if the union goes through at Jetblue, management was looking at either Republic or Air Wisconsin to fly our E-190s!!!

Sounds like someone wants you to be scared of having a union. Another anti union tactic. Can you believe it? Also a regional being outsourced to a regional.....Scary!

I've also heard that if the union goes through at Jetblue, management was looking at either Republic or Air Wisconsin to fly our E-190s!!!

Yet another great scare from BB!

You get paid by the word or by the hour?

I get the impression that SW passengers love the 737 cabin, the RJ is a sardine can to be shoe-horned into.

If GK decides to mess with this formula, I fear there will be a huge backlash. There will be nothing seperating SW from any legacy.

How long has this rumor been going on? I heard about Skywest flying EMB-175s for Southwest a year ago. Friend of mine even bought Skywest stock after a Skywest jumpseater was wetting himself telling my buddy about it.

Not happening.

Though, I did hear recently that United and USAir are looking to merge in 2010 with the head of the new company to be Jonathan Ornstein.

Last edited:

Funny!! I heard that if the union goes through at Jetblue global warming will accelerate, the financial markets will crash, fuel prices will double overnight (again), Iran will get the BOMB, Iraq will fall into civil unrest, N Korea will invade S Korea, hurricane season will destroy FL, JB will furlough 3000 pilots, dogs and cats will be living together!!

It's scary stuff!

OTOH, maybe Jetblue pilots will finally have a say in their future. You decide!!

Though, I did hear recently that United and USAir are looking to merge in 2010 with the head of the new company to be Jonathan Ornstein.

The mother of all rumors!!! but ill admit...fkn "SCARY" one!!!:eek:

This thread is stupid and a waste of bandwidth. Why in the last 2 years have the threads on this forum become more and more childish. I feel like I am listening to a bunch of high school girls starting rumors on about half these threads.

Latest resources

Back