• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SouthWest to buy Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We had Airtran guys on this board begging for a purchase and a staple. That changed quickly.
You had one or two newbies with hardly any seniority and nothing to lose. So don't try to make it look like their opinion applied to the entire pilot group. You just keep distorting the facts Red; it's what you do best.

Looks like skank's been studying for that FedEx spelling contest

prestidigitated... ;)

pres·ti·dig·i·ta·tion (prst-dj-tshn)
n.
1. Performance of or skill in performing magic or conjuring tricks with the hands; sleight of hand.
2. A show of skill or deceitful cleverness.
[French (influenced by prestigiateur, juggler, conjurer, from prestige, illusion), from prestidigitateur, conjurer : preste, nimble (from Italian presto; see presto) + Latin digitus, finger; see digit.]
presti·digi·tator n.

Looks like skank's been studying for that FedEx spelling contest

prestidigitated... ;)

pres·ti·dig·i·ta·tion (prst-dj-tshn)
n.
1. Performance of or skill in performing magic or conjuring tricks with the hands; sleight of hand.
2. A show of skill or deceitful cleverness.
[French (influenced by prestigiateur, juggler, conjurer, from prestige, illusion), from prestidigitateur, conjurer : preste, nimble (from Italian presto; see presto) + Latin digitus, finger; see digit.]
presti·digi·tator n.

Actually, I was just trying to avoid any reference to knee pads, anal intrusion, and the like...but now look what you did, you made me do it anyway.

Latest resources

Back