SouthWest to buy Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would suggest taking the first offer.

How about paying close attention to what happened to the tran and doing everything possible to ensure it doesn't happen again. Or, you could just roll over and take the first offer.

The tranny pilot group set an absolutely disgusting precedent that I hope can be overcome someday by a pilot group with a lot more fortitude.

How about paying close attention to what happened to the tran and doing everything possible to ensure it doesn't happen again. Or, you could just roll over and take the first offer.

The tranny pilot group set an absolutely disgusting precedent that I hope can be overcome someday by a pilot group with a lot more fortitude.

Only a complete scumbag would call
it a fair SLI after disregarding the agreed
upon mediation and arbitration!

it's just what you get when no single union exists representing both carriers. the McCaskell-Bond amendment applies and that allows management at the table....trannies were screwed by Kelly and swapa, not swapa alone...

single union keeps management out of the equation...imo

I love Monday Morning Quarterbacks......

I hope SWA buys JB and adopts their cabin product. I love flying on JB as a passenger. Only thing missing is wifi.

You probably will be able to complete your five year contract.

After that, I would think that you would have to apply for a "Full-Time" job, just
like everybody else.

it's just what you get when no single union exists representing both carriers. the McCaskell-Bond amendment applies and that allows management at the table....trannies were screwed by Kelly and swapa, not swapa alone...

single union keeps management out of the equation...imo

That's a good point. It sure worked out well for USAir and America West in their smoothly-executed SLI, both being good ALPA carriers and all. That case was certainly a stunning argument for how well it works when you have a "single union representing both carriers."

By the way, McCaskell-Bond applies in every case, regardless of who represents the carriers' employees.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back