• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest to buy Cape Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard it the other way around. Cape Air is buying Southwest for the gates. They're going to park all the 737's and run 15 sections of 402's on the SW routes. SW pilots get stapled.

No way dude, they had to have been drinking Rinaldo or some other half-proof swill in order to dream up that kind of story.

If Cape Air gets bought up and is infused with a bunch of Qs, I will gladly celebrate the awesomeness of the event. But it's about as likely to happen as Drew Barrymore showing up in my office wearing only a fur coat, carrying a case of beer, and holding a note from my wife that says "have fun."

Well at least we know what your fantasy is now. Is it finally thawing out up there? You know I will not come visit you again until it is at least 90.

Been in the mid 80s the last couple o days.

The Feds are going to make a snow bird out of the Q,Just like the ATR and the Brakillya

Displacements

would all of the Cape Air pilots have to get 73 types before asking to be moved over the SWA flying? Would the displaced SWA pilots have fly the 402's?

Last edited:
With the caliber of these rumors you'd think it was April fool's or something....

Latest resources

Back