• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest taxis past me while I roll out on landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love it when the controllers see some (insert name) carrier doing the 2 knot taxi and the controller has the other carrier behind him back taxi and then clear them for takeoff. If you want to do a work action do it on your own time...

Deal with it. You lost when you called ground two seconds too late.

Why all the OMA bashing? I love that town! One of the best running layovers out there. Old town? Mr. Toads Irish bar? Upstream brewing? You guys need to get out more!

If I wanted to bash a SWA layover, I'd probably pick LBB. Never been there personally but I can imagine...

Why all the OMA bashing? I love that town! One of the best running layovers out there. Old town? Mr. Toads Irish bar? Upstream brewing? You guys need to get out more!

If I wanted to bash a SWA layover, I'd probably pick LBB. Never been there personally but I can imagine...

WTF do LBB bashers have against cheap beer and hot ass TT girls? Don't believe me take a look!

http://www.gunaxin.com/texas-tech-red-raider-sexy-girls/1446

Meanwhile this was spotted chatting to the General on one of his fabulous Paris overnights.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ugly girls/ennayerac/pictures/ugly-girl.jpg

Get over it guys and gals. SWA has not had any problems with the way they taxi their aircraft.......and yes , just let us know who you are and we can make sure you will not ever have to worry about that fast taxi speed. I am sure we won't have anyone step up to the plate and reveal who they are.

I don't give a shat if they taxi at Mach 80, but when they do it and then ignore the ground controller calling them to hold short of an intersection for traffic, then reply "Sorry, were you calling us?" as they roll thru it i get a little annoyed.

BTW, my name is Fred, feel free to blackball me at HR.

Get over it guys and gals. SWA has not had any problems with the way they taxi their aircraft.......and yes , just let us know who you are and we can make sure you will not ever have to worry about that fast taxi speed. I am sure we won't have anyone step up to the plate and reveal who they are.

That's not entirely true. They had to add 14 feet of concrete in MCO due to a SWA Captain cutting short the corner to get to the gates.

Latest resources

Back