• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Line on Credit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You may not like the deal, you may not like the tactics, you may not like the vote results but you cannot deny how successful the execution was.

Oh, I've never denied that. It was brilliant maneuvering on his part.

So I'm bored with this rehash- PCL's going to continue to live in his selfish fantasy world where his people would have gained from where their date of hire placed them-
So that's crazy enough just to put him in the corner and let him rant away about how he got screwed bc he can't now pretend that he was hired at SWA at the same time he was hired at pinnacle. Or did you want your GULFSTREAM hire date PCL? Was that it?

Whatever.

Back to the thread at hand- what do you guys think that line of credit is really for?

Back to the thread at hand- what do you guys think that line of credit is really for?

I'm not totally sure but I assume it is there to never be used. It is a safety net only to be utilized in dire emergencies such as a major 737 AD that grounds the fleet or a similar emergency. It is a line of credit not a "loan." They are pretty common and relatively inexpensive to have on hand if needed, but more expensive than other more traditional loans if you decide to use the funds. The question I want answered is what are all the non disclosure agreements being signed about?

I'm not totally sure but I assume it is there to never be used. It is a safety net only to be utilized in dire emergencies such as a major 737 AD that grounds the fleet or a similar emergency. It is a line of credit not a "loan." They are pretty common and relatively inexpensive to have on hand if needed, but more expensive than other more traditional loans if you decide to use the funds. The question I want answered is what are all the non disclosure agreements being signed about?

It is much better to negotiate credit lines when you don't need them. . . . If you get to the point where you need it, it will be either very expensive, or unavailable. Same holds true for individuals.

I actually think new planes are more likely than buying an airline-

Have any of you ever seen rival football fans agree the other team is better while sitting beside each other in body paint? Might be easier than winning this SLI argument.

Latest resources

Back