Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.despair.com/daretoslack.html
Dare to Slack
"When birds fly in the right formation, they need only exert half the effort. Even in nature, teamwork results in collective laziness."

Great website! Just filled some stockings with those posters!

Particularly relevant though!
http://www.despair.com/blogging.html
"Blogging
Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few."

I get what waveflyer is saying....... dumping your crap weekend reserve by working at the guard for one of your 4 pulled days and picking up during the week has/is/will be done. Not everyone does it and I don't care IF you do it. Just like I don't care if you park a trip or give away a VJA pairing.

But that's just my .02,
Gup

I have heard that we will hire over and above the "pool" and that dancing crybabies will not be included.

I get what waveflyer is saying....... dumping your crap weekend reserve by working at the guard for one of your 4 pulled days and picking up during the week has/is/will be done. Not everyone does it and I don't care IF you do it. Just like I don't care if you park a trip or give away a VJA pairing.

But that's just my .02,
Gup

Or a lance picking up fo vja while waiting for capt extra fly...

I have heard that we will hire over and above the "pool" and that dancing crybabies will not be included.

I hope you are right, I have flown with dancing crybaby, before he danced. He was not humble then, can't imagine now. There is a show on VH-1 that is better suited for him, it's called TOOL academy.

Latest resources

Back