• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Goes Off Road'n In Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First they debut the Convertible last month, Now there is the 4x4 models, If some engines break off the pylons in flight would this be the hybrid model or the Eco friendly version.....

SWA you are as innovative as you are entertaining

Don't forget the 'Police Interceptor' version, the light bar helps when taking down a Cirrus.

Last edited:
Guys- I've said it before- hating is a compliment. The biggest compliment. The difference is that I can say that Delta's a good place to work- trading International flying for a company that would like to ******************** you - but THEY can't say that swa is a great place to work. So wrapped in an antagonistic-> apathetic labor-> mgmt relationship they can't conceive it being any other way and ultimately resent any airline that isn't fighting that battle. It's irrational at best- They should all be pointing at swa and using us as an example of how they'd like to be treated and paid- but they don't. They find every strange excuse to bash. It's pathetic.
So hate on, brethren. I'll keep laughing at you knowing exactly what all that hating is...

Good point.

I just know that there may have been incidents or maybe even injuries, but no SW passenger has ever lost their life on a SW jet. Period.

RF

Not quite true.... That unruly pax that had to be restrained and died of heart failure (or something) was on the airplane.

I am quite sure that his behavior was caused by SW pilots over use of brakes on landing... ;)

True.

I wouldn't exactly classify that as directly related to airline operations, but none the less a great record.

Guys- I've said it before- hating is a compliment. The biggest compliment. The difference is that I can say that Delta's a good place to work- trading International flying for a company that would like to ******************** you - but THEY can't say that swa is a great place to work. So wrapped in an antagonistic-> apathetic labor-> mgmt relationship they can't conceive it being any other way and ultimately resent any airline that isn't fighting that battle. It's irrational at best- They should all be pointing at swa and using us as an example of how they'd like to be treated and paid- but they don't. They find every strange excuse to bash. It's pathetic.
So hate on, brethren. I'll keep laughing at you knowing exactly what all that hating is...

Wave,

I think Southwest is probably a great place to work, but I don't like that type of flying. I like the Southwest pay and benefits, but not the constant up and down and multiple legs. I like the variety I have over here, and if I want to do only domestic I have that choice too. A lot of what you have is great, but there is a lack of variety somewhat, and FANTASTIC PAY. Thumbs up for that. Now, if you can get your SLI in order in a fair way for your incoming Airtran brothers and sisters, I will be very impressed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back