• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Goes Off Road'n In Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you ever even look out the window when you go in there?

Alaska, Horizon, American, JetBlue, US Airways, Skywest, and Mesa all go in there without incident.

No, I don't. I said "LIKE" as in almost. We are the only airline that matters, maybe you missed my point! And don't even get me started about FedEx saftey record. :bawling:

G
No, I don't. I said "LIKE" as in almost. We are the only airline that matters, maybe you missed my point! And don't even get me started about FedEx saftey record. :bawling:

Got it, you point is swa is the only airline that matters. Thank you for the clarification.

here is a solution for all you type rating "beatches" out there. If you want to fly for SWA and don't want to get a type rating. Have enough balls and hours to get hired by someone that will pay for the rating for you. Then, put your shiite in at SWA and see if you get hired. Crap, I think most of you losers can't even get the type because you suc as a pilot and are too frickin scared of failing the easy ass checkride. Pusiiieeesss.

Got it, you point is swa is the only airline that matters. Thank you for the clarification.

exactly.... at least in this household.

Bake +1

Latest resources

Back