Southwest Goes Off Road'n In Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all my SWA brothers and sisters,

Welcome to our world....the double breasted dorks have been hating on us for a long time. They get nervous whenever competition creeps in. Just throw them the bird and keep on truckin.

Regards,
AirTran

Hey Scope,

A couple of items..

I didn't pay for my job what-so-ever. So your way off base. Plus our trip for pay system is extremely lucrative. Depending on what type of trip you're flying the converstion can be quite high, but you know what.. you probably don't want to hear that! It's easy to credit whatever you want.

Southwest Airlines - RJ free since 1972!

Scope is apparently forgetting that many people got their job at Southwest without ever paying for a type rating. Many got it from previous airlines.

To all my SWA brothers and sisters,

Welcome to our world....the double breasted dorks have been hating on us for a long time. They get nervous whenever competition creeps in. Just throw them the bird and keep on truckin.

Regards,
AirTran

That is quite a generalization. I wear the uniform because it's required, whether I like it or not. I don't hate on anyone, and I hope you don't think the .02 %ers in here represent us. If you flip me the bird it's ok.. I'll just assume you are having a bad day and missed your commute or something.

That is quite a generalization. I wear the uniform because it's required, whether I like it or not. I don't hate on anyone, and I hope you don't think the .02 %ers in here represent us. If you flip me the bird it's ok.. I'll just assume you are having a bad day and missed your commute or something.

Well stated brother! Appreciate some kind words for once.

Delta chumps had to pay for their room/board while in training "until they pass the checkride".... nice.

Like I said before, the only cool thing about Delta is the NWA guys.

Good points...and very funny....except...Delta doesn't land on taxiways repetitively. However, runway overuns, for SWA, what is this, the third?

There is an operational pattern here that is becoming a problem for SWA. It is evident also from the high speed taxi rates many of us witness each day. Hey, maybe the incentive being dangled is worth bending the airframe, but it seems counter culture to what is bragged about.

T8

I know it's semantics, but I believe taxiing and landing are two different animals.

Please state 2 instances in which we made the news while taxiing. Thanks!!

Latest resources

Back