• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest changing it's "stance" in ATL. HMMMMMM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somebody please go start a Delta thread so this moron has another place to go. A thread with the word "Southwest" draws this idiot like a moth to a lightbulb. Honestly, I have never seen a person so obsessed by an airline in my life. Yet another reason I believe this person to be a fraud. More likely a person set up to argue with us just to increase the number of hits on this website. There is no way that an airline pilot would act or talk the way that he does, I've shown his post to Delta pilots and they deny that he works there. Either that, or they wouldn't want to believe it. Way too embarrassing.

I'm so glad you showed my posts to other DL pilots....????? What? How can they DENY that someone works somewhere, on an anonymous board? Huh? Listen, these threads are NOT meant to get contentious, and unfortunately a lot of you guys are getting defensive. Just calm down now, ya hear? Really, don't lose any more sleep over this....

I am just pointing out some obvious differences between flying jobs. That doesn't mean your job isn't FANTASTIC. I never said it wasn't. It's just....different, and that's.....okay.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am glad DL is doing well, now improve the contract! Then we all get swept up in the rising tide. Just like the good old days...a LCC like SWA should not be the industry leader in pilot compensation for over a decade...something is wrong with this industry...

GL was not always this untethered. As I so astutely observed several years ago, it roughly correlated with when SWA pilots began out-earning Delta pilots. If the industry returns to his "normal" again sometime (as it appears to be), maybe he will finally shut up.

GL has proven to be a fraud. He continues to prove that.

Engaging with him is like thinking a whore really is there cuz she is attracted to you.

The guy is a genuine nut job.

Cat can sometimes have a fishy smell to it. I recommend to stay away.

if you going international for it, I recommend Iceland :)

Great, DL goes to Kefkavik, 5 days a week I believe from JFK. That means someone gets a 48 hour layover there. Apparently it's really niiiice.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Engaging with him is like thinking a whore really is there cuz she is attracted to you.

The guy is a genuine nut job.

Just because you can't debate your way out of a paper bag doesn't mean you have to get nasty.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Great, DL goes to Kefkavik, 5 days a week I believe from JFK. That means someone gets a 48 hour layover there. Apparently it's really niiiice.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I googled "Kefkavik." Is that like area 51? It's not real, but airplanes fly in and out of there?

I googled "Kefkavik." Is that like area 51? It's not real, but airplanes fly in and out of there?

Wow, I mis-spelled it... I'm still correct. Good day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

I liken GL to the Westboro Baptist Church (on level of annoyance, anyway). If we'd just stop paying attention to them, they'd go away.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back