• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest CEO remains adamantly opposed to baggage fees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you for the fact filled and informative retorts.

I admire your brevity while delivering hard hitting quantitative analysis and formidable dismantling of the suppositions put forth.

All this from a storied RJ guy who bought a 737 type...I'm shocked you can put a sentence together Howard....Really?

Wave, I keep telling you, and you just don't listen. Even if I am the person you all think I am, I still didn't represent the AirTran pilots at the time of the integration or during any of the negotiations leading up to it. So you can keep trying to pin blame for the outcome on me, but it just doesn't hold any water. And had I been in a position to affect the direction of negotiations, I'm quite confident that things would have turned out much better for the AirTran pilots.

Okay. You're certainly entitled to that opinion. And I'm entitled to think you're nuts. :)

:rolleyes:
For the lawyers, I'm not talking to a person here- I'm talking to PCL who posts on FI-
Clear enough?

PCL's posts have been wrong on just about everything SWA

Try and stay on topic man, I really don't care about the sli anymore

Now pcl could think I'm nuts- but pcl has never flown at SWA and has nothing to add but really dated SWA stereotypes.
It is ironic that Gary is the one at the helm while we've been busting through all the operational things you like to critique so much -

Pinnacle

I still didn't represent the AirTran pilots at the time of the integration

I thought we were done talking about the SLI?

:beer:

:rolleyes:
For the lawyers, I'm not talking to a person here- I'm talking to PCL who posts on FI-
Clear enough?

PCL's posts have been wrong on just about everything SWA

Try and stay on topic man, I really don't care about the sli anymore

I am on topic, wavey. This is what you said: "And you thoroughly failed te pilots you represented"

Despite your protests to the contrary, you are still obsessed with re-litigating the SLI.

But you haven't been right on pretty much anything swa related
And you thoroughly failed the pilots you represented at air tran with this persistent, boring, poisoning of the well-

Man, if you're going to quote me, quote it all^^^

It's not the SLI, it's the constant SWA bashing (yawn....)

You've been doing that since I logged onto this place. Well before the announcement, and now well after- you're supremely confident in opinions that just aren't true.

That's just a matter of opinion, wavey. I think your airline sucks. You're welcome to think otherwise, but you ain't convincing me!

It's not a matter of opinion that you've never flown here and so don't really have valid points- but troll away-
Lord knows I do

That's just a matter of opinion, wavey. I think your airline sucks. You're welcome to think otherwise, but you ain't convincing me!

No way. I had no idea you felt that way about SWA

You should not keep things tied up inside of you .

Now,don't you feel better now that you finally said what's on your mind and how you feel. :)

Think. How many hundreds of posts could've been saved with that one brief summation?
Done.

Now teach that brevity to bubba :)

Think. How many hundreds of posts could've been saved with that one brief summation?
Done.

Now teach that brevity to bubba :)

Damn! I wasn't even in this conversation!

Besides, it's not my fault that you aren't capable of using proper grammar or punctuation. Or, for that matter, the fact that you aren't able to string two or more actual, complete and coherent sentences together. You might want to take that up with your former English teachers from grade school. :blush:

Bubba

Latest resources

Back