Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
October Class was cancelled/postponed from what I heard. For salary info go to:

www.airlinepilotcentral.com

You'll find all the answers to your questions there. You can also see if there are any other opportunities at other companies.

Atlas is now listed under "Charter" as they have a few pax runs.

Atlas is now listed under "Charter" as they have a few pax runs.

Keep in mind that Atlas is not chartering out pax trips. Their only pax trips are in airplanes that are owned by Sonair and they're dedicated only to Houston to Luanda.

Says no open positions for flight crew on website..is it possible to send unsolicited resumes or best to wait until online app opens up?

What's a ballpark figure for year one FO annual gross?

Thanks

Send it in! we hired over a 100 pilots since Jan and the website never changed. $50,000 ball park first yr., heard that most 400's Fo will be hired off the street since there is a 2 yr plane lock.

Send it in! we hired over a 100 pilots since Jan and the website never changed. $50,000 ball park first yr., heard that most 400's Fo will be hired off the street since there is a 2 yr plane lock.

Swordfish,

Sorry I missed the news, but how many 400s expected and what is the delivery timeline? Must be soon if newhires could be placed on the 400s.

Also, what is the delivery timeline for the remaining 777s?

No timeline on the 400's. They like to keep that kind of info to themselves. Basically it depends upon where they are coming from. But there is a lot of pressure from our customers to add them to our fleet, so probably sooner rather than later.

Which means likely in early 2011, if I had to guess.

Huh? There's Atlas and there's Southern Air, two entirely different companies, been around this business long????

I wonder if he was thinking Atlas/Polar.

Latest resources

Back