• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Air Systems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree what a horrible place to work. There is no structure what so ever. the People that run that company can't even tie there shoes without help!!

So What You have all been saying is steer clear, forget about it, not worth the effort, and only go there prior to checking a 45 out of the armoury and putting it to your head. Is that about the jest of IT.

YES and if you have all those types dont even waste your time at sas unless you like making less than a burger king employee.

I hate to revive this thread, but I thought this was funny. I never thought I would see a guy on flightinfo.com pumping a company like a stock pumper. Then I saw this thread and realized that Flyn2fast4you is also the guy who just posted the job listing on bizjetjobs.com. I got a good laugh tonight, thanks!

p.s. If anyone doesnt know what I mean by "pumper" watch Mad Money on CNBC sometime. Kramer is the ultimate pumper. But he rocks! Everyone else on tv sucks! Kramer owns you all!! (I am a Kramer pumper.)

Last edited:
Yeah, this company is a joke! Went to interview there about 3 months back. They too called me about 8pm the night before. I had no idea about their reputation. I went and was interviewed by some adolesent 'Chief Pilot'. Looked about 16 year old. I couldn't take him seriously. Anyway, at the end he told me I was hired and that I should expect a few flights the next week then I can decide if it's the kind of place that suits me. Low and behold, about 3 months later, I'm still waiting (well not really) for this phone call. Not to bother him, I emailed him (he said, call/email me ANYTIME) about a few weeks after just to see if he'd forgotten about me. He sent me a rude email telling me never to bother them with emails about my status. What a bunch of amaturs. Shame on them. No surprises, still no call - but not waiting either - better things have come along.

RUNNNNNNN so far away, i have friends there, idiot owns it, faa is gunning for them,mini-me asst. chief pilot,just an all around S%&T company, i get calls every day from my buddies, who are loading the bullet into the chamber, trying to get out of there. i have friends who left and sas sued them for their training costs, so if you go there leave 2 weeks before your recurrent tng, or youll be locked into another year,thats the kinda stuff they pull there. you all make the call, if you go, dont come on here boohooing about the crap that goes on there.

Run! Don't Even Bother With These People

Just so everyone knows, the charater "FLYN2FAST4YOU" is one of their assistant chief pilots. He's a power-hungry youngster with the face of a newborn baby. Stay away from this company; don't even apply, or return their calls!!!! Don't say you haven't been warned!

Charter Bottom-feeder

Just read all of the posts on this thread.Sounds like another BOTTOM-FEEDER operation to me!!!!!!

In the coming pilot-shortage,outfits like this one will simply BLEED to DEATH,and then go away because they simply will not be able to hire competent ,qualified pilots!!!!

Last edited:
some of our less intelligent pilots with SJS are known to go across the runway in Tampa to work for SAS. 21k per year with no days off and no formalized training (its Part 91), sounds good to me! LOL

Latest resources

Back