Sounds like ASA is also loosing SLC to XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is still really uncomfortable.

Ask the passengers in MSP what is more comfortable. An xrj seat on a flight to IAH operated by XJT, or the MSP airport chair they have to ride for another three hours because the CRJ operated by CHQ has been weight restricted to 30 and they are one of the lucky 20.

How about the commuter that gets left behind.

I bet the ERJ seat gets real comfortable then.

As a note, a friend of mine who travels for work every week, says the ERJ, CRJ, and the 737 all have comparable comfort. And that riding on a 737 transcon is the worst experience he has ever been through. Which make my point, no f*#@king airplane is comfortable in coach.

I see this as a positive for ASA pilots. We needed higher paying pilots in the Delta Connection portfolio. This only fuels the fire for our negotiations and hinders the race to the bottom. An express jet pilot makes 7 dollars more an hour than I do.

Just wondering but where are all the crying express guys now? They bitch and bitch about how CHQ is scumb taking all THEIR flying but it's ok to take Delta routes flown by ASA.

What a bunch of hypocrites!
they're hangin' out with all the ASA whiners who whined about SkyW taking ASA flying just before ASA took Comair planes/flying...

Latest resources

Back