Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry, but this is too good to post in the cargo forum.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very interesting jizz mop.....

The problem with our industry is a guy can be a complete weirdo, but he only gets about 2 good looks a year...at recurrent and perhaps a line check. As long as he isn't "unsafe", the mental quirks that develop over time can be more or less left unchecked.

If this guy was in a military squadron, he's be ridiculed quickly back into line or told to get his act together and quit being so "odd".

In an office--he'd likely be considered a weird agent and counseled by a supervisor.

In an airline...well...we just bid around the odd-ducks and let them stew in their own strange juices for years.

I'm all for "live and let live", but I've seen some very strange middle age men in my time in the airline world. I think the lack of direct supervision--one of the great things about being an airline pilot--also allows some to morph off into becoming social misfits.

If this guy was in a military squadron, he's be ridiculed quickly back into line or told to get his act together and quit being so "odd".
Not in a Navy Squadron, back in the ole days. He would be promoted to morale officer and be required to buy drinks at "Happy Hour".

I just hope Steve isn't an FFDO. Yikes!

How did this guy make it through the interview? I wonder if he gives "little Steve" a Jumpseat briefing. LOL

Big Stevie looks like a guy who wants to participate in Boy Scouts or Little League, but has no children of his own!!!!!!

Four photos of 'Little Stevie' dry humping the thrust levers. One photo of 'Little Stevie' spooning with Captain Steve.

We now know what Brown can do for you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back