Song will have a pink 757.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skykid said:
This will be the first time an effeminate looking aircraft has taken off from ATL. I'm all for it.

Did that one Delta Express 737-200 with the Power Puff girls on the tail ever fly out of ATL. I about shart myself laughing everytime I'd see that plane running around.

Tinkerbell

How about Alaska's baby blue 737 with the huge Tinkerbell on the side. Don't get me wrong I think Alaska's an awesome airline, but. A couple months ago it was in Vegas and on ground the first comment was AWA-"What's that thing run on pixie dust?" then ?SWA-"bunch of faries". This was followed by more but I can't remember because I was laughing so darn hard. The Alaska guys were good sports and took it well.

skykid said:
...again the invitation stands - anytime anyplace.

Calm down, cupcake.

Your bravado is liable to get you in trouble. Not only do you risk public ridicule here (like a getting your hind end whipped by daddy in front of a crowd of people), but you might also get your teeth knocked so far down your throat that you have to drop your pants to chew your food.

What is good? (If YOU even know what a Juvat it, you'll know the answer to this. If not, go back to pulling your chicken)

Last edited:
How about a pink 757 with a purple head? And move the engines under the fuselage right next to each other. That can be the Delta gay pride plane.

any of you lose a family member due to breast cancer. if so, you wouldn't think that a pink airplane was such a bad idea.

By the way, that's $5 billion with a "B". And that's just one airline, not the combined debt that a merger would represent. Investors don't care about routes. They care about return on investment. Losing hundreds of millions of dollars a day (literally!) does not bode well for a merger. However, it does point ominously to a liquidation--at least on Delta's part.

Hey notJuvat, any chance you might take a stab at explaining your stuff above? Do you have any idea how far off you are on this? My guess is you are in 10th grade - that is about the level of your insults.

I actually saw it at JFK the other day. Thought it was pretty funny, a 'pink' airplane, but it makes sense now with the breast cancer thing.

It seems like Delta/Song marketing could have done a little better job with it. I mean I'm pretty interested in aviation news stories and hadn't seen anything on it. What about the general public?

Latest resources

Back