Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, tadpole, I said nothing to you...I addressed the topic, as per the request of the thread. I addressed regulation, training, economics, and other aspects. You obviously don't care to hear but what you care to hear. You seem to feel the issue is all about you.

Stop sending the private messages. They won't be answered. Stick to the topic. Don't like what you hear about the airplane? Don't ask. You asked questions, I (like many others) answered...a fairly comprehensive answer.

Like a number of other posters have noted to date, I'm beginning to think you're quite an idiot.

Grieving family member seeking answers? No. Flame baiter looking for entertainment. Big difference.

And to put another "whammy" into the equation, the MU-2 is an orphan airplane. There isn't a manufacturer who will even attempt anything.

Sure, get rid of the MU2.

What will we lose next year? And the year after that? And then, and then? Where exactly will it end?

Soon the only damned airplane anyone will be allowed to fly is the Cessna 150.
Oh, wait. 5 deaths a year in that model, cancel the 150 too.

Now we have what we want. No aviation deaths. Hey, what happened to all the airplanes?

I will ask you to stop posting. Your thoughts of the question were well answered. You said your thoughts, but you seem to be the one dragging me in to this again, you seem to be following me. I don't think anyone here now is thinking that I'm looking for entertainment after I ask for valid opinions. I have not addressed any of the opinions of others on this thread.
Let this thread keep going. I do not comment and will not comment on the thread's topic or poster's own comments. I have stated in almost each post on this thread to keep your comments directed at me off the thread.
PLEASE. STOP. NOW. Especially with your personal, degrading jabs and name calling at me.

avbug said:
You know, tadpole, I said nothing to you...I addressed the topic, as per the request of the thread. I addressed regulation, training, economics, and other aspects. You obviously don't care to hear but what you care to hear. You seem to feel the issue is all about you.

Stop sending the private messages. They won't be answered. Stick to the topic. Don't like what you hear about the airplane? Don't ask. You asked questions, I (like many others) answered...a fairly comprehensive answer.

Like a number of other posters have noted to date, I'm beginning to think you're quite an idiot.

Grieving family member seeking answers? No. Flame baiter looking for entertainment. Big difference.

Tadpoles said:
I will ask you to stop posting. Your thoughts of the question were well answered. You said your thoughts, but you seem to be the one dragging me in to this again, you seem to be following me. I don't think anyone here now is thinking that I'm looking for entertainment after I ask for valid opinions. I have not addressed any of the opinions of others on this thread.
Let this thread keep going. I do not comment and will not comment on the thread's topic or poster's own comments. I have stated in almost each post on this thread to keep your comments directed at me off the thread.
PLEASE. STOP. NOW. Especially with your personal, degrading jabs and name calling at me.

What is going on here? You asked for people's input on the plane, and he (Avbug) gave it to you in a direct, concise, non-confrontational manner. You called it long winded and repetitive. Now you're saying his response was well answered?? You clearly do not want to hear any solutions beyond something being done directly to the MU2 airframe and/or powerplants. Your personal loss is blinding you on this topic.

wrxpilot said:
What is going on here? You asked for people's input on the plane, and he (Avbug) gave it to you in a direct, concise, non-confrontational manner. You called it long winded and repetitive. Now you're saying his response was well answered?? You clearly do not want to hear any solutions beyond something being done directly to the MU2 airframe and/or powerplants. Your personal loss is blinding you on this topic.

This thread is like trying to tell a parent their kid did something wrong.

Parent: "Oh, my Johnny is an angel, he would never do anything like that."
Cop: "Here's the video tape."

Heaven help us when the NTSB reports are issued for the crashes in question. Unfortunately they will probably contain the words: "The PIC failed to maintain control of the aircraft."

If you read tadpole's initial post, you will understand why she is upset with the responses on this topic. She was looking for specific, constructive input on methods of implementing change, not opinions on the fitness of pilot or plane.

That being said, I think avbug's response in this case was on the whole reasonable and constructive. For example, he talked about how changes in the training program were implemented at other operators and other methods by which safety can be improved. I think that's about the most you're going to get out of a public forum like this. This is not a board full of FAA investigators and regulators. It's a pilot board...

So perhaps if y'all don't have anything constructive to add to what's been said then maybe it is time to stop posting. Better to let the thread die then continue with this acrimony.

Reminds me of when they were testing the harrier. The test pilots flew it and didn't think it was hard at all then they opened the gates on it and pilots started going down all over the place. The only solution was more strict training for that specific aircraft. I second the whole type rating idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back