• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
ackattacker said:
If you read tadpole's initial post, you will understand why she is upset with the responses on this topic. She was looking for specific, constructive input on methods of implementing change, not opinions on the fitness of pilot or plane.
Actually, if you look no further than the title of the thread, you can see that Tadpoles is being less than objective from the start.

Notice, the title is not "Does something need to be done about the MU-2?" On the contrary, the title assumes that something is wrong with the MU-2, that something needs to be done about the MU-2, and then leaves us to discuss what that something is.

When someone says, "Nothing needs to be done, the pilots need more training," the poster is labeled as ignorant. Apparently, then, objective discussion was not the goal of this thread.
Tadpoles said:
To anyone else, please keep your INTELLIGENT comments (not "it's a good plane, only bad pilots) coming...
Apparently Tadpoles is not ready, and understandably so, to hear this type of input, whether it be the truth or not.

In the same post,
Tadpoles said:
From my first post: Like I said, this is not to debate whether or not to blame the plane, ...
That's right. This is not a debate. Tadpoles has already established that the airplane was to blame, as we can read in the title. Only those who agree with that premise should participate in the discussion.

:rolleyes:

I am not sure what tadpole wants to hear, but maybe this will help "the plane sucks tadpole you are right, the FAA should ban them all from flying. The pilots never made any mistakes. The plane is a flying brick, it is useless."

Tadpole,

Admitting that someone committed an error does not make them a bad person, nor does it mean that we as pilots have any less respect for them or that they are any less missed. Anyone of us could have made the same mistakes as your friend. The plane is fine. It may be a bit more complicated than others, but it is still very very safe.

Flyin Tony said:
Anyone have Tom Tancredo e-mail becasue he is a dumbass

Yes, Tancredo is a typical loudmouth politician that panders to idiots. He goes after the flavor du jour so that he can remain in the headlines, at least locally in CO. There are many things he advocates that I agree with, but they way he goes about it bothers me. He just strikes me as somebody that is more about words than actions. He’s one thing I don’t miss about that state.

His contact info:
http://www.tancredo.org/info/contact.html

Well at least here, Paul's family and friends won't insult the memory of Sam by hijacking a thread dedicated to and specifically involving his particular misfortune.
Very bad taste, very bad taste, here y'all can go to town all you want without offending anyone.

Sincerely Yours:

MU-2 Pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back