• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some passengers fail to realize they are not flying mainline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The two pilots who flew the Colgan plane to Buffalo “could not have flown for Continental, they weren’t qualified,” he said at a news conference with about 25 relatives of people who died in the crash.

That's pretty dumb! If you have a commerical ticket your qualified to fly for anyone.

I understand his position too.

That's not the issue.

It's purposefully posting inflammatory, antagonistic, bitter, sarcastic, rude, nasty, jerk comments OVER AND OVER again for years that is the issue.

After my many years on flightinfo, I have responded logically to General Lee's comments. I have done it without names or taking any bait. He has never responded to any of my comments and probably never will. It actually feels pretty good responding to flamebait with a logical argument without flaming.

Try it sometime next time you get mad at his posts. No name calling, no I am better than you, or anything else. Just a simple argument. If he makes a descent point then let him know.

Just my two cents.

How about putting a stop to GLs obvious snarky, glib comments like " hey buds....you guys are great! Really, I love you guys! I mea, how freaking childish is this guy? 8th graders act like this! This is a grown man, airline pilot???? YGBFSM!!!!! And regional pilots are the problem? I literally fear for Delta that this person works for them! And all this oh, GL is just entertaining blah blah blah......give me a break! He is not simply trying to entertain us! He is soley trying to cause division and foster hate! He is no different than those that bash gays or bully kids. NO DIFFERENT. It is for that reason that I choose not to participate in this web site any longer.

To qoute my buddy, my great friend, a super guy ---- no really! He is great......

Bye bye!

Are you sure he is a grown man? I'm pretty sure he's an 8th grader.

I understand his position too.

That's not the issue.

It's purposefully posting inflammatory, antagonistic, bitter, sarcastic, rude, nasty, jerk comments OVER AND OVER again for years that is the issue.

Mods on other forums aren't afraid to permanently ban someone who does these exact things.

Mods on other forums aren't afraid to permanently ban someone who does these exact things.

But they can't ban their precious 15k+ poster. Imagine the advertising dollars they would lose.

Reporting a post for spelling?

Really?

I don't care if it's a moderator with bad spelling or not, please refrain from reporting posts that are not violations of the ToS.

/mod

Moderator hat on:

I realize some of you may not like the General, but that does NOT give you the right to go on personal attacks calling his wife names and using profanity to do it.

That member has been given a short 7-day suspension as a warning. This message is to warn the rest of you that you can argue amongst yourselves all you want, but you cannot violate the ToS.

Further violations will result in longer vacations.

/mod

Tongue-in-cheek in the thread is fine.

Just please don't use the "report post" link unless there's a violation of the ToS.

Thanks,

Besides, I have noticed lately that the activity on this forum seems to have dropped off significantly. I guess people are getting tired of it.

I've noticed that too. It's very obvious that the only ones here are the same 10-20 people. It used to be hundreds. I wonder why...?

That can't be good for their advertising dollars. Maybe it's time to clean house before this place becomes a ghost town. It's really not even entertaining anymore... his attacks are just dumb and childish.

Latest resources

Back