• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some passengers fail to realize they are not flying mainline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I always tell my pax that they are flying on ASA. I never mention Delta in my PA's. I mean it would be too confusing now that we connect for United and Continental too. Way to take back the regional flying, Genital! Oh, and enjoy those overnights ALL OVER THE WORLD like Mexico City, Bogota, the Middle East and any other places where you need armed security to get to your hotel.

And do something nice for us regional pilots like playing kickball on I75/I85.

Jenny,

I'm concerned, while you're posting on FI, my Delta passengers aren't getting the full attention and appreciation of their crew. Make sure you welcome them aboard and thank them for choosing to fly Delta. I'm going to need those same passengers when I take your seat.

Thanks Buddy.

eP.

Our pax seem to appreciate ASA...given it's the only way to fly between ATL and most of the places we go.

If they were counting on DAL mainline, they'd be driving 4 hrs to the nearest airport served by a 757.

They also seem to like being able to fly a jet from ATL to PVD, HPN or ALB once or twice a day...as opposed to a couple times a week. Makes connecting easier.

I think DAL management has figured that out too.

For those here that keep reporting posts THAT ARE NOT VIOLATIONS OF THE FI TOS..

STOP IT NOW...
STOP WASTING OUR TIME
STOP YOUR WHINNING..
GROW THICKER SKIN OR DONT LOOK AT THE THREAD..
BETTER YET.. TURN ON YOUR BLOCKER SO YOU DONT SEE A MEMBERERS POST..

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

And, if you have time tonight or early tomorrow, do something nice for someone or something, like allowing mice to ride Frosted Mini Wheats down a small stream or river. That sounds like a lot of fun for them! See ya!

What a great suggestion for a delightful afternoon activity!

The ineptness of a passenger or lack of the ability to read should not be misconstrued as deception on behalf of the airline brand. In every possible medium a customer can purchase a ticket, it is clearly communicated the name of the carrier operating the flight. I see the same reaction occur when passengers freak out that it's Air France A380 flying JFK-CDG with a Delta flight number as a passenger sees a CRJ flying ATL-BNA with a Delta flight number.

None of that is true at all, but it is true that you still live with your Mom in the basement. And, I have downtime at layovers ALL OVER THE WORLD, which allows me to enjoy FI. You probably don't on your short layovers in Dothan. Please enjoy that.

And REMEMBER, YOU GUYS REALLY ROCK! TRY IF YOU CAN TO ENJOY YOUR LIVES. BYE, FRIENDS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sooo, let me get this straight. You state you have all these fabulous "layovers ALL OVER THE WORLD"! Yet you prefer to stay in your hotel room and make 15,000 posts telling us how much more fantastic your life is? Seems to me, you could just as well post from your "moms basement" or your short layover in Dothan? Or are the walls in your hotels "ALL OVER THE WORLD" decorated nicer?

Last edited:
Sooo, let me get this straight. You state you have all these fabulous "layovers ALL OVER THE WORLD"! Yet you prefer to stay in your hotel room and make 15,000 posts telling us how much more fantastic your life is? Seems to me, you could just as well post from your "moms basement" or your short layover in Dothan? Or are the walls in your "Hotels All Over The World" decorated nicer?
exactly, anybody that knows the general knows that he is a complete loser and that he has no life and his wife is a whore. This is common knowledge, What else is he going to do.

Regardless though, YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. REALLY. I LOVE YOU GUYS. And, if you have time tonight or early tomorrow, do something nice for someone or something, like allowing mice to ride Frosted Mini Wheats down a small stream or river. That sounds like a lot of fun for them! See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Are you for real? WTFO!

Latest resources

Back