• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some help with SOP's and Calls for the Sovereign

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi, can someone please tell me how to operate a large aircraft? I don't need to know how to takeoff or land, just fly. Thanks and may Allah be with you...

come on.....not the same thing. I don't think the 9/11 terrorists were concerned about callouts and SOPs.

Not very appropriate.

No, I know. I was just making the point that it seems silly to me to come on an anonymous public forum and ask for procedures to fly any plane...from Cessna 150 to SR-71. They have training centers for that with ground and flight instructors. Those training centers have requirements to check out all applicants and confirm they are who they say they are.

More to the point, if you are not sure enough of your skills to show up at training and complete it then I guarantee coming on here and getting solicited stuff isn't going to help. In fact it'll probably just screw you up more than be of any help.

I guess that's what I was trying to say with my short little snippet.

No, I know. I was just making the point that it seems silly to me to come on an anonymous public forum and ask for procedures to fly any plane...from Cessna 150 to SR-71. They have training centers for that with ground and flight instructors. Those training centers have requirements to check out all applicants and confirm they are who they say they are.

More to the point, if you are not sure enough of your skills to show up at training and complete it then I guarantee coming on here and getting solicited stuff isn't going to help. In fact it'll probably just screw you up more than be of any help.

I guess that's what I was trying to say with my short little snippet.

I can see your point.

I would am of the opinion that you can never have too much information. I would rather go into a class having some advanced paperwork rahter than not. I think we can all agree on that. I do see your point about soliciting it on a public forum from the standpoint you really don't know what you are going to get. In this case; however, someone offered up an internet link that suppplied exactly what the original poster needed. Free of charge.

I guess I can see both ends of the argument, but if it were me I would have at least tried the forum, just to see what information I could get and save the department a couple bucks.

Latest resources

Back