Some Fool at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PilotGuy

I see some fool thanked Flex Management for the pay raise which doesn't even go into effect for 3 1/2 months. Well please try not to suck it too hard.

Thanks go to the Netjet Pilots, 1108, and every Flex Pilot that has and still pushes hard for representation everyday.

Thanks Guys, all of you. Again

I see some fool thanked Flex Management for the pay raise which doesn't even go into effect for 3 1/2 months. Well please try not to suck it too hard.

Thanks go to the Netjet Pilots, 1108, and every Flex Pilot that has and still pushes hard for representation everyday.

Thanks Guys, all of you. Again

Amen! Someone else on these boards said it best:

YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. YOU GET WHAT YOU NEGOTIATE. All contract improvements in this entire industry can be attributed to collective bargaining. The Netjets union was the driving force for change that started this domino effect - that is undeniable. Don't ever think management will look out for your best interests before they look out for theirs...

All we got was a bag of promises, and a raise that wont happen until may. Hold your breath and wait for the rest.

Boo!

You have to hand it to management, they knew exactly what they had to give to quell the union drive and they came out and did it. There are still a lot of folks here who are upset with floating rest, crew meals, and of course gateways so there may still be hope though.

This package is good if you never want to leave Dallas (die-hard Texan) and you are on a diet (crew meals don't matter).

That guy is an idiot and should be beaten in an alleyway. Talk about suck up. I'm glad that money is the most important thing for him.

he should be thanking all of his fellow pilots who stuck their neck out and fought publically for better pay.

He's a 300 FO that according to the last list hadn't upgraded for some reason.
Things might be a little different when he decides to step up. He sounds like he's ready and waiting to answer those 1 am calls to go fly. I hope he still thanks Mr. Gross every time the phone rings.

Why don't you guys post these responses on the BB where your identity isn't secret? Or, just sign your name on here. At least he was man enough not to hide behind some thread here on FI.com.

Pilot Guy or (G.N.), how do you still have access to the Blue Belly?

Going to have to look into this.

Why don't you guys post these responses on the BB where your identity isn't secret? Or, just sign your name on here. At least he was man enough not to hide behind some thread here on FI.com.

Are you kidding me? man enough to tell DG he threw his union info in the trash? how did that take any balls?

Latest resources

Back