• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

some Delta questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Caracas and Panama City were on the 75/76 bid lists up until this month. Did two Aruba 24 hour layovers this month.

Bye Bye-- General Pineapple

Panama really isn't in South America, but I guess you got me with CCS. Normally the domestic 757/767 do NOT go to South America. Better? I picked up an Aruba too, since the ER has taken a bunch of your domestic flying---I do it at the end of the month--looks like a nice layover. Anything fun there?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Panama really isn't in South America, but I guess you got me with CCS. Normally the domestic 757/767 do NOT go to South America. Better? I picked up an Aruba too, since the ER has taken a bunch of your domestic flying---I do it at the end of the month--looks like a nice layover. Anything fun there?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh i know... It's killing me and is why I'm not holding a line. Aruba is nice, but a bit boring. Ran into a UAL crew and they said the Radisson up the street was pretty happening. The hotel we stay in is really nice but a bit expensive. Downtown could be very cool but dies when the cruise ships leave around 9pm. Let me know if the Radisson is fun.

There is no seat lock for the aircraft you get as a new hire. The next aircraft is a two year lock unless you are moving within the 767 fleet..ie 7ER back to 767, or 7ER up to the 765.

Thank you for the info. Do you know, or give me a good guess on how long it would take to hold a line in CVG? Also is it feasable to hold 15 days of as a line holder there, commutable on both ends? Thanks!:D

Here's the class drop from the Feb 4th class:12 767 JFK12 MD88 NYC1 737 NYC3 737 LAX2 737 CVG2 MD88 SLC

Does anybody know why there hasn't been a single ATL slots in the past couple classes??

If there's ATL slots, what's more likely to come available? 88 or 75/76?

Thanks.

Does anybody know why there hasn't been a single ATL slots in the past couple classes??

If there's ATL slots, what's more likely to come available? 88 or 75/76?

Thanks.

I wanted to know the same thing. Apparently they are still saying the "need" right now is in all the other bases, especially in New York. If there were slots in ATL they would most likely be 88 slots. There is going to be a AE in the next couple of weeks and most of the NYC peeps will be spreading out to their desired base and off to NYC new hires will continue to go.

What is the min. days off domestic at Delta?
With the pbs is it reasonable to expect to be able to commute in and out on your work days from lets say DTW to ATL or CVG? Thanks!:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back