• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

some Delta questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Abbots has a higher quality product for more money than Flight Station. I have a jacket from both and my 10 year older Abbots jacket is in better shape.

If you are cheap you can get wool slacks, shoes, belt and other items at JC Penny, outlet stores, online, etc... all you really need from the uniform store are the hat and jacket.

Guess you had better luck than I did. I had an Abbots jacket at ASA. The liner completely fell apart within a year. It was a piece of crap.

sorry, another question.

when the the assignments go out, how does the 757/767 differ from the 767ER? Is the 757/767 just mostly domestic and the 767ER is international with some domestic? I'm familiar with AA's operations from knowing guys working there, but in the dark with Delta. Thanks for anyone who can shed a little light.

767 is domestic and domestic only, unless you consider Puerto Rico international.

7ER is international with a smattering of domestic thrown in. NYC 7ER has no domestic at all. ATL has some. Mostly between ATL and JFK and some reserve trips overflow into domestic.

Long and the short: 767=domestic, 7ER=international. Two completely separate categories.

767 is domestic and domestic only, unless you consider Puerto Rico international.

7ER is international with a smattering of domestic thrown in. NYC 7ER has no domestic at all. ATL has some. Mostly between ATL and JFK and some reserve trips overflow into domestic.

Long and the short: 767=domestic, 7ER=international. Two completely separate categories.

that does clear things up, thanks-

Could someone clarify this scenario for me. If a new hire is assigned the 88 right off and then transfers to the 75/76. Can they then bid to and from the ER on subsequent bids without incurring a new seat lock. If one is on the ER first and then goes to 75/76 is there any lock.

Could someone clarify this scenario for me. If a new hire is assigned the 88 right off and then transfers to the 75/76. Can they then bid to and from the ER on subsequent bids without incurring a new seat lock. If one is on the ER first and then goes to 75/76 is there any lock.

There is a 9 month seat lock within the 757/767/ER/765 category. After 9 months flying the dom category, you could bid the ER, or the 764 if you can hold it(765 we call it for INTL), and 9 months later bid back to DOM if you want to.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Is it the same in all ac. How long are you locked into the ac that you were assigned as a new hire, if at all? Then after you switch to ac number 2 how long are you locked in that ac.

Is it the same in all ac. How long are you locked into the ac that you were assigned as a new hire, if at all? Then after you switch to ac number 2 how long are you locked in that ac.

There is no seat lock for the aircraft you get as a new hire. The next aircraft is a two year lock unless you are moving within the 767 fleet..ie 7ER back to 767, or 7ER up to the 765.

Latest resources

Back