Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SO! You want to work at Flight Options...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know what the NJA owners will be thankful for over Thanksgiving. . .not buying a Flops share.

Last edited:
I know what the NJA owners will be thankful for over Thanksgiving. . .not buying a Flops share.

Can you say "management panic". When the jets are no longer moving from point A to B because there are no pilots to fly them it will be a Sh!tfinger panic moment. Wish I could see the scene in his office and blaming the pilots for how screwed up things are. When this peak travel disaster comes along its only architect was Sh!tfinger & Co.:laugh:

300 hr. wonders

Heard today that our management is considering the idea of hiring 300 hr. wonders and putting them at Simuflight until they have what management considers sufficient time to go to the fleet. So I guess the question has to be asked will a couple of hundred of sim hours make these babies safe to operate in the day to day environment that we are thrust into???? :rolleyes:

Phoenix - is there any sort of minimum pilot qualifications written into the owners' contracts or to the details of your card program?

Heard today that our management is considering the idea of hiring 300 hr. wonders and putting them at Simuflight until they have what management considers sufficient time to go to the fleet. So I guess the question has to be asked will a couple of hundred of sim hours make these babies safe to operate in the day to day environment that we are thrust into???? :rolleyes:

I can't believe this would ever happen. When word of this got out to Net Jets, Shares, Flex, Avantair sales force, and especially our owners, sales of shares and cards would screach to a halt at FLOPs (if it hasn't already).

With the rumored changes coming to NJ in the fall with domiciles and increased pay, Options is not only going to have a problem finding qualified pilots but they are very likely to see a mass exodus from existing pilot ranks. We may see as many as 100 - 150 pilots leave over the next 4-6 months. Do you think our strategic planers in the puzzle palace have calculated this into their spread sheets. I would be willing to bet that denial is exactly what is in place in CGF. Just as they were in denial in recognizing that a Union could and would happen at Options. Peek travel should be a lot of fun.:laugh:

I wonder if the qualified pilots that may be left at that time will be in any kind of physical condition to fly. The thought of it is already making my stomach a little queasy. Throw in these maladies and the inherent fatigue of operating with such a thin pilot base and I foresee BIG problems servicing our owners.

If there are still any questions in your mind...

Now management is threatening layoffs again??

I hear we have a new group in indoc??

Stay Away from this place!!!

Latest resources

Back