Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So what are United's new proposed rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is going to be a fun SLI negotiation. CAL side..."we saved them they were going down....UAL side.....you don't bring anything but narrowboidies to the table.......CAL side we were growing and had 787's coming.....UAL side ,,,,we were screwed to make this whole rediculous merger happen.......BOTH sides...I wish it would have never happened. Can't wait whew life is good. But at least I will be getting a shiney new CO uniform. Whole thing sucks

Most Truth Yet!

BOTH sides...I wish it would have never happened. Can't wait whew life is good.

"Cant wait til life is good" That's what you meant, right? Doubt that happens. I think we'll be right back in bk.

But, if there is a chance, how is it going to happen? Do we act like CAL pilots? Or UAL? CAL pilots froze the A plan and hung on to scope. Senior UAL pilots tried to hang on to all their A fund and completely betrayed their junior half. That's the difference.

Eaglesview: I realize you couldn't possibly have more contempt for every single CAL pilot... But, are you going to continue to let 570 leaders take everything? Do anything they want?

"Cant wait til life is good" That's what you meant, right? Doubt that happens. I think we'll be right back in bk.

But, if there is a chance, how is it going to happen? Do we act like CAL pilots? Or UAL? CAL pilots froze the A plan and hung on to scope. Senior UAL pilots tried to hang on to all their A fund and completely betrayed their junior half. That's the difference.

Eaglesview: I realize you couldn't possibly have more contempt for every single CAL pilot... But, are you going to continue to let 570 leaders take everything? Do anything they want?

No “can’t wait till life is,” good was pure sarcasm.
Do we act like CAL pilots??? Not sure what you mean there unless you simply focusing on you scope and retirement. Both of which CAL did better on. Of course the flip side is CAL pilots gave everything else away. Ask one or two of your reserve pilots how they are doing. The CAL contract was a joke, just call it FAR’s. I do not feel betrayed by the senior pilots. WE as a pilot group voted for each contract we have. WE the United pilots were faced with being the first carrier to go through the post 9/11 BK. Other carriers faired better as a result. As for the 70 seaters we were betrayed by one man with one stroke of the pen. No vote occurred there. That was a major screw up no doubt. Of couse one could ask “where was our union”….absent as usual. I guess they were busy forgiving all the CO pilots that had gone to the dark side.
All this being said I hold no contempt for the CO pilots. I hold lots for what is now OUR management team. I have never seen an operation run so poorly. It, for the first time, is embarrassing to come to work. The CO PSS (shares) is a joke. Maintenance in IAH for the airbus is a joke. The mechanics spend the whole time saying” it aint a Boeing.” We now carry all kinds of differed items out of there. Whoever is coming up with these changes we are going thru has obviously never stepped foot in am Airbus, they make no sense. I am sure the CO side is bitching about the same sort of stuff. The merger sucks.
Oh well we are stuck with it now. Someday we will cross paths and we can have a drink and hash it all out. You’ll recognize me as I will be the guy wearing the CO Uniform, flying the airplanes with the CO paint job, using CO procedures wearing the United wings.

Latest resources

Back