• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So um... who is getting the new CR7's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know though jehtplane, reserve for me on the 70 is a lot better than relief. I seem to fly a lot less.

probablecause said:
You know though jehtplane, reserve for me on the 70 is a lot better than relief. I seem to fly a lot less.

I have heard that before from some of my FO's, hopefully it does not last long for you, take care.

probablecause said:
Skywest, ASA or both? Any thoughts when they will be on the ramp?

All the United orders 17 CR7's are to be delivered from now until FEB 06. The reason why classes have stopped is because SKyW is FAT on CA,FO's. With 2300 pilots as of now we are overstaffed.

AS for the Deltoid jets we will wait and see when they are even due to arrive.

Last edited:
I heard you guys had a restriction with United about not flying 70's in SLC for DAL? Any truth in that?

No, never heard any such thing. As I've said before the soonest any of these plane will be going anywhere will be March, right now Delta probably doesn't know where they will want them. If Delta decides they want them to fly out of ATL, they will almost certainly go to SkyEast. If they want them to fly out of SLC, they may go to either carrier. Probably, some will go to each carrier, but right now I don't believe even Jerry knows.

Last edited:
The word from the training department is that we (ASA) are going to start bringing in 50 per month in December or Jan. My guess is that we will probably get quite a few planes. I did hear though, that our attrition is still pretty high... Either way, it is good to see movement!

Latest resources

Back