• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So um... who is getting the new CR7's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I may be bias, but all I hear is that their announcement seemed to intend they were heading for ASA. What's the big deal that they're holding off announcing where they're going I wonder!?!? Maybe someone will leak some info soon.....

Well Skywest has stopped running classes for the rest of the year and ASA is adding classes. Skywest is also getting CR7's for the United side next year so it definitely points to ASA. ASA is also getting 6 new 50 seaters next year for sure, that was already announced.

yeah, the class thing is what kinda points toward us. Out training dept. has been backed up for months. 22 of those suckers may finally get me the upgrade!

probablecause said:
Skywest, ASA or both? Any thoughts when they will be on the ramp?

Who cares? We need Skywest to get ALPA on the property and then work together to become one list.

probablecause said:
Who cares? I care. Going on two years with the company and I got reserve next month on the 70.

ah whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Wow a whole 2 years and on reserve on the 700, what do you expect? Let me guess you think you should have upgraded by now? Am I right? By the way what is your sen.#, in the 1300's or so?

Latest resources

Back