• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

So um... who is getting the new CR7's?

probablecause

This Lil' Piggy Flew Home
Total Time
33left
Skywest, ASA or both? Any thoughts when they will be on the ramp?

IFlyFL410

Total Time
5,000+
Well, I may be bias, but all I hear is that their announcement seemed to intend they were heading for ASA. What's the big deal that they're holding off announcing where they're going I wonder!?!? Maybe someone will leak some info soon.....

=w=

Total Time
Well Skywest has stopped running classes for the rest of the year and ASA is adding classes. Skywest is also getting CR7's for the United side next year so it definitely points to ASA. ASA is also getting 6 new 50 seaters next year for sure, that was already announced.

IFlyFL410

Total Time
5,000+
yeah, the class thing is what kinda points toward us. Out training dept. has been backed up for months. 22 of those suckers may finally get me the upgrade!

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
probablecause said:

Who cares? We need Skywest to get ALPA on the property and then work together to become one list.

IFlyFL410

Total Time
5,000+
....won't happen for a long time. We'll have those 22 to's through C checks before that happens!

probablecause

Total Time
33left
Who cares? I care. Going on two years with the company and I got reserve next month on the 70.

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
probablecause said:
Who cares? I care. Going on two years with the company and I got reserve next month on the 70.

ah whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Wow a whole 2 years and on reserve on the 700, what do you expect? Let me guess you think you should have upgraded by now? Am I right? By the way what is your sen.#, in the 1300's or so?

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
probablecause said:
nope just like to be off reserve smart ass!

Why yes I am thanks. So you are an FO on the 700, see ya around. Hope you get off reserve soon!

probablecause

Total Time
33left
You know though jehtplane, reserve for me on the 70 is a lot better than relief. I seem to fly a lot less.

jehtplane

Total Time
8500+
probablecause said:
You know though jehtplane, reserve for me on the 70 is a lot better than relief. I seem to fly a lot less.

I have heard that before from some of my FO's, hopefully it does not last long for you, take care.

propsarebest

Total Time
my guess...

18 for ASA, 4 for SkyWest as generic airplanes, ala 698/699.

H

Halo_RJdriver

probablecause said:
All the United orders 17 CR7's are to be delivered from now until FEB 06. The reason why classes have stopped is because SKyW is FAT on CA,FO's. With 2300 pilots as of now we are overstaffed.

AS for the Deltoid jets we will wait and see when they are even due to arrive.

Last edited:

=w=

Total Time
I don't think Skywest even flies 70's for big D?

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
Total Time
7900+
I heard you guys had a restriction with United about not flying 70's in SLC for DAL? Any truth in that?

Jon Rivoli

I am the Devil.
Total Time
No, never heard any such thing. As I've said before the soonest any of these plane will be going anywhere will be March, right now Delta probably doesn't know where they will want them. If Delta decides they want them to fly out of ATL, they will almost certainly go to SkyEast. If they want them to fly out of SLC, they may go to either carrier. Probably, some will go to each carrier, but right now I don't believe even Jerry knows.

Last edited:

FL990

Total Time
4000+
The word from the training department is that we (ASA) are going to start bringing in 50 per month in December or Jan. My guess is that we will probably get quite a few planes. I did hear though, that our attrition is still pretty high... Either way, it is good to see movement!