• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So how was the SWA open house?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I loved the presentation. It was really nice to meet so many of them...though they may not remember me. I think their attitude is top-notch, and my cheeks still hurt from smiling all day!!!

Prop Trash said:
The 1-2-3 deal is the reason why everyone wants to work at Southwest.

Southwest isn't the only one with a 1-2-3 deal. Hard to believe I know.

:DIt was a GREAT DAY!! I am greatful to have had the opportunity to meet so many Top Notch people! Beech Balls, I'm with you....still smiling!

One thing that they clarified at the Open House was the logging of PIC time. I was under the impression (from their website) that you could log PIC time if you were typed, in the left seat, and sole manipulator of the controls. However, they only want PIC time were you "signed" for the aircraft. That cut my PIC time but I still exceed their mins :)

corn muncher?

Coool Hand Luke, nice avatar!
That's some funny sh!t rite thar, I'll garundomtee ya! :D
Looks like maybe a cool winter day in french country, eh?

canyonblue said:
Try working a PM every once and awhile.

Canyon, I hope you're not serious. You think AM guys don't go down to the Bureau of Aviation Research? I fly em both and have just as much fun on the AM trips. The difference is, on an AM trip you actaully get a full choice of food from the menu instead of the abridged "bar menu" crap that's only available after 10 pm. How many quesadillas, nachos, and wings can you seriously eat before you go stir crazy? I got PMs all this month, back to AMs in July... here a news flash PMs aren't as much fun as they were even three years ago. Everyone is worried about the whole harrassment craap and a lot of things have been toned down. I'm guessing it's because of all the lawyers meddeling in our 1-2-3 B.A.R fun... of course, it could be just because I have gotten uglier over the last few years. :puke: :rolleyes:

coonass one said:

Or maybe Pontchallula! But hey, me thinks you may have seen that avatar before!

Corn muncher huh?

Last edited:
coonass one said:

Besides Admiral, my avatar ain't got nothing on that dang one of your'ens. Next thing you know, you'll be quoting Jerry Clower and Marcell Ledbetter....you pirogue boat drivin' fool.

The difference is, on an AM trip you actaully get a full choice of food from the menu instead of the abridged "bar menu" crap that's only available after 10 pm. How many quesadillas, nachos, and wings can you seriously eat before you go stir crazy?

Amen, I thought, I was the only guy that ever thought this!

Latest resources

Back