• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So ASA Anti-PBSers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is my biggest issue right now with PBS. It will rarely matter if the company sets 65, 70, or 75 hours as the minimum. Let say the company sets 70 hours, and my preference for 4 days takes me right up to 64...the software is not smart enough, nor is there an option to say " just give me a day line" to reach that 70 hours. It will tack on another 4 day and just like that I am working another 3 days out of the month that I dont want to...

It's called user error. I can do exactly that, it's just not as easy as making that sentence you just typed.

It's called user error. I can do exactly that, it's just not as easy as making that sentence you just typed.

Please explain how you are doing this as several of the trainers that spend everyday in the lounge and claim to know all the ins and outs of the system have thus far been unable to.

How can I tell the system to give me all 4 days right up to the point below the threshold, and then cross the threshold with minimal credit?

I suppose I could make a preference with individual 4 day pairings and then a dayline to accomplish this- and then make 1000 more preferences with different combinations...but I would be more likely to win the lottery than be awarded every single pairing that I want in one preference. Not to mention the amount of time it would take....after all, I like things easy.

Latest resources

Back