• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sleepy NWA pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not a good week for the best pilots in the world.

Are there really idiots out there that think airline pilots are the BEST pilots in the world. Thats hilarious. They're responsible for all the airline crashes we've had over the years, 85% from pilot error.

You would think the unions would have fixed this fatigue issue long ago, but they can really care less either.

Delta land's on the taxiway and now DAL/NWA taking a nap at FL370. Glad to see you guy's are the best pilot's in the world.

Wind Check...................

Delta pilots are just too uptight man. look at the double breasted suit coat, the dorky hat, and if you put a lump of coal up their as@ you get a diamond after two weeks.

and now they have already screwed up NWA, just like AMR f'd up TWA. history repeats itself

HD, nice flame bait. Oh to live in a glass house, I do not.

My, .02 is also to come clean... but via your ALPA lawyer if it deals with the company only, and via your personal aviation lawyer and your ALPA lawyer if you are dealing with the FAA. That advice comes from experience, successfull experience FWIW.

Delta land's on the taxiway and now DAL/NWA taking a nap at FL370. Glad to see you guy's are the best pilot's in the world.

Wind Check...................

Dang!!!

WIND CHECK

Is the CVR tied to the rotating beacon on the A320? I have a friend that was working the ramp that night and said the beacon was left on long after the arrived at the gate. I wonder if they were trying to flush the CVR.

I don't know if it really matters whether or not they were asleep or arguing, by their own admission, they lost control of the airplane.

With regards to my CVR question, the more I think about I am pretty sure the CVR is working anytime the battery switch is on.

After passing over the last fix on the flightplan, heading-mode will take over on the current heading. Not track. (To get track you have to physically select TRK/FPA).

Latest resources

Back