SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whataboutbob said:
Does anybody know if Skywest has a training contract or if they make you resign your # at another carrier? (furloughed)....Thanks for the info

no training contract....don't know about giving up your number...I know there were/are a lot of furloughed united guys that didn't have to give up their number, but it might have been a special agreement.....

You are supposed to give up your number. The United guys were exempted from that though.

amcnd said:
E120 Upgrade is less then a year and dropping. RJ is 2 years and will stay there for some time. Maybe a x-mas class will drop below the2 year mark! (no one wants to be in training during xmaa)

Its not less than a year yet. Right about a year and a half at the moment. Guys in current upgrade class run from 3 years down to about 19 months.

The most junior guy in class right now is a Jul 7, 2005 new hire. The class being awarded right now should go to Jul 28,2005 and maybe even into the August 2005 new hires

This was asked to be spread around a few days ago:

Just to let you all know, we are running two Pilot Open Houses next week. One in STL and one in ORD, both from 9-2. Please let any and all applicants you may know of, about it. More detailed information can be found at www.skywest.com

Thanks!
Camielle

How many people do you guys lose each month to other jobs (CAL/SWA/FedEx)? I am just trying to gauge how long the rapid seniority movement will go since there arent that many (less than 10?) planes on order. Thanks.

Are there many 'lifers' there who are over 50?

Maybe 100-150 lifers above 50. Most of the top 500 are here for a long time untill something real good comes by.

I've moved up almost 300 numbers in 2 years, and have about 800 or so below me

Latest resources

Back