SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey General,

For once I actually agree with you! Amazing....Delta will not liquidate....But you have one thing wrong it was USAIR not United that was the closest to folding!

I hope I get you at the school house it will be my pleasure to BUST you on a check ride....we will see!

Maybe I need to have a little discussion with Roger P about you...good thing I don't know your true Identity best of luck on the 57/67!

Last edited:
Mercyful Fate said:
I dont know why people are discussing a NW/DL merge...that is NOT going to happen.

How do you know? Why would the SEC of Transportation--Norman Mineta--ask a question during a conference in China "I wonder if Delta and NW will emerge TOGETHER?" That may not sound like much, but in reality he is giving his Governmental approval of a merger. Anything anyone says in the public arena woudl amount to that---especially at that level. There are no overlapping major hubs, and NW is big in Asia, while DL is big to Europe and South America. It likely WILL happen.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Haywahd Jablomi said:
Hey General,

For once I actually agree with you! Amazing....Delta will not liquidate....But you have one thing wrong it was USAIR not United that was the closest to folding!

I hope I get you at the school house it will be my pleasure to BUST you on a check ride....we will see!

Maybe I need to have a little discussion with Roger P about you...good thing I don't know your true Identity best of luck on the 57/67!

Say what? Are you drunk? I think you are haywahd. Roger P? Who? And, I have been on the 757/767 for 6 years, and the 88 is next for me hopefully. Have fun getting drunk....?

Bye Bye--General Lee

SkyWstman said:
Is it possible that Skywest could aquire some of those liquidated assets of Delta and keep on truckin? Is it possible that Skywest might actually be able to survive?

Oh yeah, you can get the 8 777s and fly them into Ceder City. That will show MESA!!!! It would take months to buy anything and train anyone, and by that time your cash would go away. Not gonna happen.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh so I see you are coming to my airplane....Roger P....program manager on the 75/76.....But now I have the upper hand...I can't wait....see you in the school house!!! Maybe a conversation with D. Ward might work better! I can't wait!

Noop not drunk...but obviously your on drugs!

See you soon!

CFIT said:
Like I said generalbraindonor, SkyWest doesn't hold the lease to all but a few of the delta RJs, if you go down (like you do, often) they will be yours to park.

Another classic post. So, if most of the DL RJs are not owned, they would go away, and you would be left with 5000 too many employees, and also 1/3 the size (SkyWest INC--total). Wow, you guys would be a powerhouse after that! Mesa would be shakin in their boots. If you tried to buy anything larger, Southwest and Jetblue would run you over. So, you would be left with less than 100 airplanes flying for United only. Good luck with that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I hope you study as hard as you post!

Haywahd Jablomi said:
Oh so I see you are coming to my airplane....Roger P....program manager on the 75/76.....But now I have the upper hand...I can't wait....see you in the school house!!! Maybe a conversation with D. Ward might work better! I can't wait!

Noop not drunk...but obviously your on drugs!

See you soon!

So, you are a drunk 88 instructor? Great........? I can't wait. Say hi to Roger P for me.....? Maybe I'll bid the 73N in NYC..... Yeah, why not?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Funny part is how easy it would be for me to send you with your tail between your legs...how would you like to start over?????? You better hope I never find out who you are whilst in training..... Best of luck!

Haywahd Jablomi said:
Funny part is how easy it would be for me to send you with your tail between your legs...how would you like to start over?????? You better hope I never find out who you are whilst in training..... Best of luck!

Oh yeah, you go for it! Can't wait. See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back