• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest to phase out ASA. Could this be true

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet you'd have a much better chance of being considered for a mainline job after having been fired for refusing to fly struck work than you would having done it.

pinkbush said:
Jehtplane.....you're a moron. You consistantly post stupidity throughout this website.

All though this situation doesn't involve me directly, I find it hard not to form opinions. In the SKW pilot groups defense, WHAT HAPPENS IS NOT GOING TO BE THIER DECISION!!! Quit blaming the pilot group of SKW for your (ASA) tummy aches! Pilots wont play any more of a roll in management decisions than gate agents or rampers.

SKY pilots are scabs? They have a job to do, that they signed up to do, to feed the families they are responsible for. Get off their backs! You're the morons wanting to possibly give up your jobs so you can strike. Who has the brains here.

ATR....you're a lost cause too.

Is that the best you could do? Enjoy your 1.2% payraise. Who is slapping who in the face?

PBRstreetgang said:
Well Jettool,
You obviously are not a student of history, if you were you would know this is not what I want, but a scenario based upon knowledge of SKYW, history and some personal knowledge of how SKYW mgmt. operates based upon personal experience. We are all labor, mainline, regional, ASA, SKYW, and as such need to know our opponents(mgmt). I would not be lulled into a sense of complacency that comes from the SKYW kool-aid dispenser, many here have gotten the brain freeze and we all are paying for it with this T/A. I am not asking anyone to start anywhere, blend, merge doh, staple most will be junior to me so I do not have a cat in this fight. Stay awake, watch closely if any of this stuff starts to happen do what you gotta do to protect yourself.
PBR

jettool, did you ask somebody for help with that one?

Latest resources

Back