SkyWest to open a CRJ PDX and SEA base in July

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nevets,

from now on, just type this. you can even cut and paste from here! just as many will listen, and still no one will care!

Actually,
Blah, blah, blah
*obfuscation*
blah, blah, blah
*complete change of subject*
Blah, blah, blah
*answers a question that you haven't asked*
Blah, blah, blah
*thinly veiled diatribe about why you are a jack ass*
Blah, blah, blah
*advertisement for ALPA*
Blah, blah, blah
*whine about SkyWest*
Blah, blah, blah
*200 word monologue about why ALPA is so awesome*
Blah, blah, blah
*description of how ALPA pilots really are better off despite furloughs, pay, other negatives compared to SkyWest*
Blah, blah, blah
*re-iteration of all the above*
Blah, blah, blah

sad how nobody cares until it happens to them. Nobody else cared when it happened to Comair and know nobody cares it is happening to Horizon and ASA. SAD SAD.

Seems to me that Horizon got undercut by about 20%. 18 years at SkyWest making $100/hour...18 years at Horizon was $118.

That sure seems like undercutting to me.

Seems to me that Horizon got undercut by about 20%. 18 years at SkyWest making $100/hour...18 years at Horizon was $118.

We have gone over this many times. Hourly rates don't make or break eveything. If your looking for a reason why there contract got under cut, your looking in the wrong area....

The undercutting is being done by SKYW Corp, the pilots in their infinite wisdom decided that a CBA was too much heavy lifting and decided that Unkle Jerry was a much better father figure to decide their fates and destiny. Unkle Jerry decides the pay scales and SAPA sells them to the pilots, you got a problem call JA, the pilots are just along for the car ride.

Latest resources

Back